The Corrs Mailing List Archive Search Page
This search will allow you to search the contents of the Corrs Mailing List Archive.
The search database is updated weekly. Last update was at
Aug 19 2001 05:51 GMT
Some Search Tips
- If you want to look for messages from a particular person or near a
particular date, you're much better off trying the
Author Directory or the
Date Directory. However looking for messages
with a particular word in the subject works very well with this
- Search words are looked for everywhere in the message texts. Messages
which have search word matches in the subject (title) will be shown first
in the search results, unless you change the sort order from the option
list above to something else than "score".
- Try to use words which would appear only in messages
about the subject you're looking for. For example, Lansdowne
review instead of concert. Also try to avoid words which
are common, for example using corrs is a bad idea, since it
appears in practically every message.
- Searches are case in-sensitive. It doesn't matter if you use
mikko, Mikko or MIKKO, the results for all
three are the same.
- The search works by matching whole words, or the beginning of a word if
you add a '*' at the end of the word. Example: look* would match
the word "look" as well as "lookalike" and
"looking", and many others. You will see the list of possible
matched words at the top of the results page.
- How close the words are to each other or the order of the words doesn't
affect the search results at all. So for example, from mikko
would be the same as mikko from, and the search would look for
messages which have the word "from" (in every message because it's
in the headers) and the word "mikko". So in this case, the results
are exactly the same as if you would have looked only for
The Corrs Mailing List Archive