WWW: Andrea, Caroline, Jim and Sharon Discussion!

www.talkoncorrs.com

Hi

At talkoncorrs.com we have now added Band Member Related Discussion areas on
our popular Message Board so its now EVEN easier to discuss your Favourite
Corr at The Corrs Fans Site!

Check it out! We would love to see new faces there!

www.talkoncorrs.com

- Ellis Jacklin, Johan Larsson, Em, Matt Holdsworth
webmaster@talkoncorrs.com
talkoncorrs.com - the corrs fans site

Quick Search Archive:

Message 033490, last update: 24 Feb 2001 07:09 GMT