Re: Corrs Video Server

Hello Everyone!

I added mikes Corrs VIDEOS website link to the Corrs Michigan USA
Fansite

http://mypage.goplay.com/thecorrsmichiganusa/

I hope all the Corrs Fansites do the same.

Thanx again for all the work TJ has done.
And thank you Mike for picking up the torch and carrying on with his work.

Michael from Michigan
PS I downloaded ALL the Love in the world Video.
Its unplugged and live at wembly. Great version!