Corrs Video Server

Hello all,

I have a server running at http:\\corrsvideos.dns2go.com with some of the videos I downloaded from TJ before he was shut down. I own and operate the server, and it is on a decent dedicated 24x7 connection. Alleged copyright enforcement is not a problem. FTP is also available at the same address. Currently the videos are complete .mpg's, not split. In the near future I plan to split the files back into manageable chunks and also provide streaming video. I have the hardware and software, I just need the time to convert the videos.

Enjoy!

Mike

Quick Search Archive:

Message 033424, last update: 24 Feb 2001 07:08 GMT