Re: US Music

Who cares that 4% of the US population owns many of these pop
groups/singers' cds? (yep,that about all 10 million counts
for...probably less now). A few people have commented that we are all
entitled to our opinions. Very true, my lovelies. I know your hearts are
in the right place.=^)

Complaining here about what is popular or not in the US is not going to
change the opinions of anyone, least of all the ones who aren't Corrs
fans...Since they aren't here.

So not everyone is into the band/group you love. Get used to it. There
are far more painful retributions for being a fan of a band than someone
disagreeing with your tastes in music. No one is dead and no one is
scarred for life (last I checked). Thank you for your time. =^)

Keep yourselves alive,
Em

"Joy of Life"-the novel, my novel
http://www.buybooksontheweb.com

Drawn to the Rhythm: Home of the Tiger Queen
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/tigerqueen
(Updated 10/15/00-Moved & Joy of Life Section: Chapter 2 added)

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Quick Search Archive:

Message 030984, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:35 GMT