Från: XandersPrincess1@aol.com [SMTP:XandersPrincess1@aol.com]
Skickat: den 17 oktober 2000 12:54
Till: JBoze3131@aol.com; dmalino@earthlink.net;
corrs-list@maths.tcd.ie
Ämne: Re: Corrs: US Music

In a message dated 10/16/00 11:02:45 PM Atlantic Daylight Time,
JBoze3131@aol.com writes:

<< About Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, I live in the U.S. and
I think they all need to leave the country. Not a single one of
them have
any talent, and they're only popular, because as much as we'd like
to deny
it, people in general are stupid, and you can get them to listen to
any
crap.

Ewww.... Britney Spears and Backstret Boys?! I don't really
consider that
music because they are fabricated by record companies and producers
who know
that it will sell here in the US. I agree.. Leave the US Britney and

BAckstreet Boys! Even as an American, I am more than ready to admit
when
things are stupid here too...lol

With Corr-rific luv,
~*~Anais~*~
"Maybe there's nothin more to say
And in a funny way I'm calm
because the power is not mine
I'm just going to let it fly..."
~*~The Corrs~*~

Quick Search Archive:

Message 030982, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:35 GMT