New on the list

Hi Everyone,

My name is Clare, and I'm from Toronto,Canada. I've been a Corrs fan
for about 2 years. I first heard them when they opened up for Celine
Dion a few years back. I instantly loved their music. I have all
their albums, and I can't wait for them to tour this area. Well, I'm
hoping they'll come to Toronto. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Oh, and one more thing. Caroline Rocks!! I really like her.
I like them all, but I love her smile and she seems to have a great
personality.

Take Care,

Clare

Quick Search Archive:

Message 030978, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:35 GMT