US Music

definetly not true, as i have written earlier we have no right to judge other ppl, cause we all have our own opinions and my opinion is other bands don't suck they're just have a different music that i/we don't like. for one, i , like limp bizkit and silverchair but that doesn't that i cannot like the corrs, nsync, destiny's child, etc. either.
idon't want any fight though 'cause i really love to stay here 'cause this IS a cool list and i love the corrs.

with big bear hugs,
~"~JC~"~

sunkiss wrote:

>Well I guess that I suck because I like S Club 7 (the 60's has the
>Monkies and the 00's we have S Club 7 -what's the difference?), Britney
>Weslife (2nd fave too The Corrs and having 6 number ones in a row ain't
>bad and they can sing and play intruments too but see the one thing that
>rules is the Record Companies so maybe in time they will play) and
>Nsync. I guess all I can say is live with it I love this type of music
>and there is no rule saying that I have to just love The Corrs even if
>they are my no 1 fave band of all time.
>
>Well enough said
>Camille
>
>> > Since the Corrs are not as popular in the US as in other parts of the world
>> > I was wondering what every one else thinks of popular US groups. I'm
>> > thinking of people like Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees et al.
>> > Also harder rock and rap acts like Eminem and Limp Bizkit.
>> >
>> > The Corrs remind me a lot of Abba in the 1970s. Very popular every where
>> > else but in the US
>>
>> That's because Abba sucked. They're like the A-Teens or S Club 7....a
>> bunch of no talent yippies singing songs they shouldn't be singing. Add the
>> Spice Girls to that list, and about a million others, but I don't want to
>> write a novel. About Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, I live in the U.S. and
>> I think they all need to leave the country. Not a single one of them have
>> any talent, and they're only popular, because as much as we'd like to deny
>> it, people in general are stupid, and you can get them to listen to any crap.

www.edsamail.com

Quick Search Archive:

Message 030973, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:35 GMT