MSN Chat Log

HERE IS THE LOG OF THE CHAT ON MSN TONIGHT...!!!!
Sorry for the caps. :)

^Chandler, at your service
Please wait...connecting to server.
Connected to server.
Welcome to MSN Chat. Important: MSN does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in chat. MSN specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these areas. To review the guidelines for use of MSN Chat, go to http://chat.msn.com/conduct.asp.
The chat's topic is: NOW: The Corrs!

Welcome! You are in the right right place-this room is where the chat will take place, you will only see yourself and the hosts (there are a lot of other people here too!) To ask a question, please whisper it to Ask_Question at the top of the name list
Guide_RebeccaS : If you want to get your question answered, make it a serious question, don't ask them if they remember you from their last concert or if you can give them your email. They want you to ask them about their music, their tours, how they created the songs, and yes, even a few personal questions are welcome
Guide_RebeccaS : the whisper button is that little cloud looking thing
Guide_RebeccaS : you are welcome!
Guide_RebeccaS : Greenouze says:
are mariage proposals accepted ?
Guide_RebeccaS : lol, I don't think so, Green
_Chanandler :
Guide_RebeccaS : yes Jules, when you type your question, highlight the ask_question host, then click on the cloud looking button
Guide_RebeccaS : It's a cloud with lines on it
Guide_RebeccaS : stick with us for the Coors, they will be with us in 30 minutes!
Guide_RebeccaS : Being #1 is a good thing. Being #1 in Ireland, the U.K., Australia, Germany, Austria, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, and Singapore is an even better thing.
Join other fans from around the world as we talk with The Corrs, Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Jim about their new Platinum CD, In Blue. This is one band that is unstoppable anywhere on the
Guide_RebeccaS : planet
Guide_RebeccaS : ozzie, if you press the enter key, it goes into the chatroom instead of being whispered
Guide_RebeccaS : I know it seems as though you're alone in here with us but there are other people that you just can't see. Please don't get upset if we don't answer your questions right away, or if we answer the same question over and over again.
Guide_RebeccaS : I'm sorry if I don't seem to be paying attention to you, there are MANY MANY people in the room all of them whispering to me!
Guide_RebeccaS : Hard to answer you all at once!
Guide_RebeccaS : Sinister, I don't know if your question will be answered first or not, i don't know who they pick the order
Sysop_Steve : hi there everyone......
Guide_RebeccaS : Alembic42 whispers to Guide_RebeccaS:
Please don't call them the Coors again
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Hello everyone.
Guide_RebeccaS : ACK!!
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Welcome to MSNLive! You are in the right place for tonights chat... Our guests today will be The Corrs tonight at 7pm(eastern time). Enjoy your stay!
Guide_RebeccaS : very sorry!
Guide_RebeccaS : Hi Jason
Guide_RebeccaS : HIys Steve
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Hey Bex, and Fuzzy.
Sysop_Steve : hi there becky
Sysop_Steve : hi predator
Sysop_Steve : hi ruifje....gee, your name sounds familiar <g>
Guide_RebeccaS slaps dazzal back
Sysop_Steve : hello roya
Sysop_Steve : hi bob'
Sysop_Steve : yes this is the room for the corrs
Sysop_Steve : let me get some things set up and I will then explain how this thing is gonna work
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Welcome to MSNLive! You are in the right place for tonights chat... Our guests today will be The Corrs tonight at 7pm(eastern time). Enjoy your stay!
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Hey Troll.
Sysop_Steve : OK
Sysop_Steve : ARE YOU READY FOR SOME INFORMATION
Sysop_Steve : ????
Sysop_Steve : Here you go....
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Steve... Please do not type in all caps. On the internet this is the same as yelling and is considered to be rude. Thank you very much!
Guide_RebeccaS : Please don't ask us if you can host here, only MSN employees can host.
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : LL
Sysop_Steve : hey jason.....have you ever contemplated death by sysop before??? <eg>
Sysop_Steve : lol
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Nope Steve, and I dont think I wanna go there<g>.
Guide_RebeccaS : You won't be able to see the thousands of others in this room at all tonight, you'll onyl be able to see the hosts, and the Corrs
MSNLive_Bot : Msnlive is currently in Auditorium mode which means that you can only see yourself, the guest and the Hosts. This will enhance your experience, and allow you to interact with todays guests easier. If you have a question for todays guest, please WHISPER it to Ask_Question at the top of the names list! Thanks for coming and enjoy your stay in MSNLive
Sysop_Steve : smart man, jason, smart man <g>
Guide_RebeccaS : To whisper (send a private message) highlight the name on the member list with a left click. Type your message. Then left click the whisper button. Do not use the enter key!
Sysop_Steve : ok....here is the info....
MSNLive_Bot : NOTE: To ask our guest a question, please double click on Ask_Question in the list of names. A separate "Ask_Question: 1 to 1 whisper" window will open. Type your question in the blue box in that window, then click Whisper! That will add your question to the list of questions to be asked of our MSN Live guest!
Sysop_Steve : For those of you who have just joined us, please let me welcome you to todays chat withThe Corrs. Our chat with The Corrs will begin at 7pm Eastern time, 4pm pacific time.
Guide_RebeccaS : if you whisper and get a whisper box to open up, you may close it
Sysop_Steve : First of all, as you can probably see, it looks like there are only you and all these hosts in here at the moment. Let me assure you that this is not Wonderland, and that you have not stumbled thru the looking glass and into the host bathroom by mistake. <g>
Sysop_Steve : The reason why it looks like you are the only person in here with all these hosts with gavels next to their names is that the room has been set on "Auditorium Mode". In "Aud Mode", as its called, the only people YOU can see are the hosts.
Guide_RebeccaS : jjang, no you can just stop the scrolling
Sysop_Steve : So even though it may LOOK like you are the only person in here without a gavel, when the room is set on Aud Mode, there are actually many, many, many more people in here now than are visible to you.
_Chanandler : I think everyone understood
Sysop_Steve : The reason why we have set it up this way is that we are expecting a lot of people to be with us in our audience tonite. <g> And unfortunately, without the room being in Aud mode, the chat program would probably not be able handle the number of people who will be joining us. <g>
Guide_RebeccaS : Guest_lorca26 says:
will we see the corrs too? are just you the hosts?
Sysop_Steve : As far as your questions are concerned, we have set up an automated "question bot" called "Ask Questions". Its right there at the top of the names list. What you need to do is to whisper your questions to the "Ask Questions" bot. They will go into a pool of questions that will be presented to our guest.
Guide_RebeccaS : yes, you'll see them come in as a host as well
Sysop_Steve : Now please understand that we usually get hundreds, sometimes thousands of questions asked, so there's just no way that every question can get answered by our guest. But who knows.....lets hope that you will get to be one of the lucky ones whose question will be asked and answered. <g>
Guide_RebeccaS : Whole, they will get to see your question!
Sysop_Steve : Above all, DO NOT whisper or ask your questions of ANYONE but the "Ask Questions" bot. Because if you do, then they will be lost in cyberspace. Let me stress that the ONLY way to ask a question of our guest is to WHISPER it to the "Ask Questions" bot.
Sysop_Steve : Ok....now let me take a moment to explain how we work the chat itself.
Sysop_Steve : First of all, the room will be moderated, meaning that nobody will be able to talk directly to anyone else. We are sorry if that disappoints you, but realisticly its the ONLY way we can have a chat like this without it being total chaos.
Sysop_Steve : We run our chats much like a talk show. You are the audience, and Dish Diva is our resident Oprah. <g> The big difference, though, is that rather than asking our guest her own questions, Dish will ask the guest YOUR questions.
Sysop_Steve : Thats why it is really important that you submit your questions to the Ask Questions bot, because that is the ONLY way that they will stand a chance of being asked.
Sysop_Steve : In the meantime, if you guys want to chat with each other, rather than sit here in a room in aud mode, just click this link: http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=MSNLive
Sysop_Steve : The ask question bot is at the very top of the names list
Sysop_Steve : more like fifteen minutes till the start of the chat
Sysop_Steve : Hi there dish
Sysop_Steve : mamen...about fifteen minutes
DishDiva : Hi everyone!
DishDiva : The Corrs will be here in less than 20 minutes!
MSNLive_Bot : NOTE: To ask our guest a question, please double click on Ask_Question in the list of names. A separate "Ask_Question: 1 to 1 whisper" window will open. Type your question in the blue box in that window, then click Whisper! That will add your question to the list of questions to be asked of our MSN Live guest!
DishDiva : acorrsfan1 says:
I am so excited, this is my first live chat!!!!!!
Sysop_Steve : acorrsfan1 says:
I am so excited, this is my first live chat!!!!!!
Sysop_Steve : Guest_lorca26 says:
any idea how many questions you already have in stock?
DishDiva : Wow! It looks like there are a lot of new audience members here tonight!!
Sysop_Steve : we have maybe 500 questions submitted so far
DishDiva : We have loads of questions already in the queue, but make yours unique and it just may get asked!
Sysop_Steve : Guest_jr10 says:
1st chat!!!- what better way to break me in than w/ the Corrs!
Sysop_Steve : Guest_Spuds says:
Oooooohh, I'm so excited!
Guide_RebeccaS : aww, sharon, you'll do great
Sysop_Steve : corrazyrach says:
me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DishDiva : Got a great question? Whisper yourquestion to Ask_Question and we will add your question to the queue!
Guide_RebeccaS pats Sharon on the back
DishDiva : Keep sending those questions in!
MSNLive_Bot : NOTE: To ask our guest a question, please double click on Ask_Question in the list of names. A separate "Ask_Question: 1 to 1 whisper" window will open. Type your question in the blue box in that window, then click Whisper! That will add your question to the list of questions to be asked of our MSN Live guest!
Guide_RebeccaS : hiya Dish
Guide_RebeccaS : you are going to be real tired in the morning, love!
Guide_RebeccaS : Msnlive is currently in Auditorium mode which means that you can only see yourself, the guest and the Hosts. This will enhance your experience, and allow you to interact with todays guests easier.
Guide_RebeccaS : Hello MSNLive!
Guide_RebeccaS : wow, Fuzzy, I'm not even done with Thursday yet!
MSNLive_Bot : Welcome! You are in the right place for the chat tonight! This room is where the actual chat will take place, you will only be able to see yourself and the hosts (there are thousands of other people here too!) To chat with other fans right now, click on the blue link -> http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=MSNLIVE
Guide_RebeccaS : No, Dazzal, now I've got the spaghetti to stir as well
Guide_RebeccaS : Yes, you'
Guide_RebeccaS : oops
Guide_RebeccaS : You'll see the Corrs, they will be a host
Guide_RebeccaS : 12 minutes!
Sysop_Steve : yes....the questions go into a que of questions for our guests.....close down the window when you want
DishDiva : Later, visit the Corrs at their site: http://www.atlantic-records.com/frames/frames.html?page=/frames/Artists_Music/index.html?artistID=62
Guide_RebeccaS : It's only 10 to 7 PM here for me
MSNLive_Bot : Msnlive is currently in Auditorium mode which means that you can only see yourself, the guest and the Hosts. This will enhance your experience, and allow you to interact with todays guests easier. If you have a question for todays guest, please WHISPER it to Ask_Question at the top of the names list! Thanks for coming and enjoy your stay in MSNLive
Guide_RebeccaS : Jonathan, look for the answers to your questions typed right into the chat window, NOT the whisper box
Guide_RebeccaS : Whisper your questions to the Ask_Question host and be sure to watch for the answer!
Guide_RebeccaS : Msnlive is currently in Auditorium mode which means that you can only see yourself, the guest and the Hosts. This will enhance your experience, and allow you to interact with todays guests easier.
<MSN Event Manager>Chat with The Corrs tonight at 7pm ET. Find out why they'll leave you Breathless! For more on the chat visit http://chat.msn.com/msnlive/features/thecorrs.asp
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Chat members...Even if this room is in aud_mode, this chat rule still applies...
Host_Jason_LiveEvents : Please do not type in all caps. On the internet this is the same as yelling and is considered to be rude. Thank you very much!
Sysop_Steve : The reason why it looks like you are the only person in here with all these hosts with gavels next to their names is that the room has been set on "Auditorium Mode". In "Aud Mode", as its called, the only people YOU can see are the hosts.
Sysop_Steve : So even though it may LOOK like you are the only person in here without a gavel, when the room is set on Aud Mode, there are actually many, many, many more people in here now than are visible to you.
Guide_RebeccaS : hello MSNLive!
Guide_RebeccaS : We're going to be starting our chat soon
MSNLive_Bot : Msnlive is currently in Auditorium mode which means that you can only see yourself, the guest and the Hosts. This will enhance your experience, and allow you to interact with todays guests easier. If you have a question for todays guest, please WHISPER it to Ask_Question at the top of the names list! Thanks for coming and enjoy your stay in MSNLive
MSNLive_Bot : NOTE: To ask our guest a question, please double click on Ask_Question in the list of names. A separate "Ask_Question: 1 to 1 whisper" window will open. Type your question in the blue box in that window, then click Whisper! That will add your question to the list of questions to be asked of our MSN Live guest!
Guide_RebeccaS : get your soda and snack ready, you have a few minutes!
Guide_RebeccaS : Gobby, how'd you get that name? <g>
Guide_RebeccaS : WOOHOO!
Guide_RebeccaS : they're here!
<MSN Event Manager>Chat with The Corrs right now. Find out why they'll leave you Breathless! join the chat at http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=onstage
DishDiva : Welcome to MSN Live! Tonight we are proud to present the phenomenally successful band, The Corrs, whose new CD is "In Blue."
DishDiva : Please help me welcome Andrea, Caroline, Sharon and Jim to MSN Live!
The_Corrs_Live : Hi!
DishDiva : We have fans here from all around the world, so a big welcome to everyone from around the world!
Sysop_Steve : our guests have arrived,,,,,the chat will be starting shortly
DishDiva : You rnew CD, "In Blue" has been a phenomenal success so far. What do you think of the succes of this new CD?
DishDiva : From the Corrs site: already hit #1 in 10 countries: Ireland, the U.K., Australia, Germany, Austria, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, and Singapore.
The_Corrs_Live : We're really happy and since we started on this promotional trip, it's gone so well. We're just really happy that people are liking it, that really means a lot to us.
DishDiva : The album is also the #1 best-seller in all of Europe and at retail outlets in Thailand, Taiwan, and the Philippines. In the process, "IN BLUE" has earned an impressive array of international certifications:
DishDiva : Quintuple platinum in Ireland; platinum platinum in the UK, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore; and gold in France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, New Zealand, and Taiwan.
DishDiva : RachieUK Asks: I was just wondering, what do you think is the best part of being 'The Corrs', and why?
The_Corrs_Live : I don't know, we've gotten to be successful in what we love doing, playing music, and that's really fulfilling and as a person you feel very fulfilled.
The_Corrs_Live : And the people like it.
DishDiva : We are talking with the Corrs about their new CD, "In Blue." We are in moderated mode. If you have a question for the Corrs, whisper your question to Ask_Corrs.
DishDiva : EJG_2 Asks: I noticed the CD packaging is a bit different in the US version.... why is that?
The_Corrs_Live : Sometimes the American record company like to do different photo shoots for our American cover. I love both. I was happy with the European version, but they wanted to do something different and that was fine with us. We like the American version as well, I think it is just something different, a different angle on that.
DishDiva : PeacePipeMan says: I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I READ THE SISTERS WERE VOTED THE SEXIEST WOMEN IN IRELAND AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THEY REALLY ARE THE SEXIEST SISTERS IN IRELAND.
The_Corrs_Live : Weird! (laugh)
DishDiva : How does that make you feel? (laughs)
The_Corrs_Live : You know, it's a nice compliment, but every time I look in the mirror in the morning, all I see is myself. I can't be objective, it's nice for someone to say that, but I don't think I'm sexy, and I can say as much for the other girls as well.
DishDiva : We actually have a question from Annie who says: You guys look great. Do you have a skin care regime or routine?
The_Corrs_Live : Yeah, if you eat as healthy as you can and drink water and look after your skin. We use a lot of moisturizers because we fly a lot, and we do look after our skin.
The_Corrs_Live : I like Clarins, Channel and Clinique.
DishDiva : Anything that starts with a C, hunh?
DishDiva : If you have a question for The Corrs, whisper your question to Ask_Question.
The_Corrs_Live : yeah, (laugh)
DishDiva : The4CorrsFan Asks: Where can I buy a Bodhran in the states... Any ideas?
The_Corrs_Live : It's an Irish drum, a traditional Irish drum. I honestly don't know where to get one. I get mine hand made in Irland. You can order them from Irland, that's probably the best thing to do.
DishDiva : You may want to do a serach on the Internet.
DishDiva : Birchmerefan Asks: Do each of you have a personal favorite song from "In Blue"?
The_Corrs_Live : None of us actually do, we don't have any personals yet. It's hard when you haven't performed them yet. We like them all because we feel quite close to all of them.
DishDiva : ozzieNeilJA Asks: Do you three girls gossip about things? Does Jim join in?
DishDiva : Good question, Ozzie!
The_Corrs_Live : (laugh!) Sometimes we talk about girl things, like shopping, things that Jim really wouldn't be interested in. He will talk about other stuff, but not girl things.
DishDiva : That must be hard for him sometimes. Is i ever difficult always being with your sisters and your brother?
The_Corrs_Live : Yeah! (Laugh!!)
The_Corrs_Live : Yes, we've had hard times because we are family and families fight. But we all have in common that we love music. We get along quite well and underneath it all, we love each other.
DishDiva : jayne says: Please accept our sympathies on the loss of your mum. Did your music help you work through your grief?
The_Corrs_Live : I think it takes time to get over grief, I don't think there's something specific that helps you get over it. I know she loved our music and would want us to continue.
DishDiva : MelindaB says: Hello there from London! You appeared before Queen Elizabeth. What was that like? Were you nervous?
The_Corrs_Live : Yeah, that was great because, it was something very different, something historic, but I don't know that we were that nervous. We've done big gigs before where we've had to perform in front of the Pope. So we weren't that nervous, but it was a great experience.
DishDiva : What was harder appearing before the Queen or the Pope?
The_Corrs_Live : I can't pick! I can't choose between them. They're both big performances.
DishDiva : CanadianSmurfette Asks: Hello from Ontario, Canada I realize that touring is more glamourous than being in the studio, but is being in the studio much fun? or does it seem monotonous at times?
The_Corrs_Live : Being in the studio is a lot of fun because it's a very personal thing and you get to hang out all day and try and make the best music you can. Every aspect of the music industry is fun. Whether it's glamourous or not, I don't know. I don't know about glamourous.
DishDiva : Jonathan780 Asks: performing on stage must be stressful, are you always anxious before performing or do you get used to it?
<MSN Event Manager>Chat with The Corrs right now. Find out why they'll leave you Breathless! join the chat at http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=onstage
The_Corrs_Live : After being together for 10 years and performing for 10 years, it gets easier and you can control your nerves more. Some performances are still nerve racking, but you don't get as nervous as when we first started to perform.
DishDiva : madboy2k Asks: Hallo Andrea, Sharon, Jim and Caroline, I'm Harry Larkin from, Belfast, Ireland, I love your new album, you should release 'hurt before' and 'no more cry', anyway is it true that Sharon lives here in Belfast???
The_Corrs_Live : I can't give her address away, she'd kill me!!
DishDiva : EJG_2 Asks: Where did you film the video for Breathless?
The_Corrs_Live : We did that in the Mojave desert, 3 hours out of LA. It was very hot!
The_Corrs_Live : We did it with Nigel Dick and it was great.
The_Corrs_Live : Us poor Irish girls were char grilled! (laugh!)
DishDiva : I was there not long ago and it was a 117 degrees!
DishDiva : wendytaylor Asks: Greeting from Seattle!! Curious to know if you are planning to have an "Official Fan Website" or Fan Club soon?
The_Corrs_Live : Definitely going to have an official website. I don't know when, but it will be soon. We have a lot of unofficial websites out there that know more about us than we do.
DishDiva : the_5th_Corr Asks: Hi from Alberta, Canada! When will you be planning a future Canadian tour? (you can all come and stay at my house!)
The_Corrs_Live : Thank you very much! We'd love to! We're definitely going to do a tour a Canada, we'll have to come back next year some time.
DishDiva : CorrsFan2 Asks: Hi there from Australia, if you guys weren't in the band, what would you probably be doing instead?
The_Corrs_Live : I think we'd be doing something in music because that's what we're most drawn to do, but I don't know. I can't think of anything else but this.
DishDiva : green_stargazer Asks: hello from seattle! where did you learn to play instruments? did you go to school or learned by yourselves? or just plain gifted!
The_Corrs_Live : Our father taught us all piano when we were around 6 years old. Char went to a violin lessons at 10. Then we learned the rest that we individually play later on ourselves.
DishDiva : Corriel_the_Minstrel Asks: "Have u changed your look to fit more with the US market? For example fans are surprised by Jim's shades "
The_Corrs_Live : Jim had those shades when he was in Europe and he wanted to change and has a goatee goin on now. He just wanted to change himself naturally.
DishDiva : OrinLeafwind1 Asks: Hey guys from Manchester, England, how does it feel to have an audience from almost every agegroup? It must be incredible!!
The_Corrs_Live : We've been very fortunate to have a wide range in audience. It's something uniqe and we realize that. It means we appeal to so many different people and it feels good.
DishDiva : BTW, we have lots of audience members who are saying the goatee must go. Sorry, Jim!
The_Corrs_Live : (laugh)
DishDiva : Khaladhen Asks: Slainte mhath! We all know you have a pretty hectic schedule, but when you finally DO have time for yourself - and your friends - what is it you enjoy doing (with them)?
The_Corrs_Live : We like going out and meeting up with friends we haven't seen in a long time. Going out to dinner, get drinks. Whenever we go back to Irland we go out a lot with friends. Anything but music. (laugh)
DishDiva : Guest_Bia Asks: Hi! First I'd like to say that here in Brazil, we love you music very much. I'd like to know what is the main peculiarity of In Blue when compared to your other albums.
The_Corrs_Live : "In Blue" is just a progression of what we've done before, it's not really different, it's just more diverse. It's hard to say how it's different, it's just a progression, hopefully our song writing has gotten a bit better.
DishDiva : Shauriya says: Hi from your biggest Indian fan! Are there any movie roles coming up for any of you?
The_Corrs_Live : No, not at the moment. We're really concentrated on the music, there's no movie thing going on at the moment. We don't have time for that stuff right now, but maybe in the future sometime.
DishDiva : LondonRose25 Asks: Who are your favorite musicians to listen to and what do you to do to get psyched for a performance? Have any rituals?
DishDiva : Travis and Macy Gray have been previous guests on MSN Live. Check out the transcripts later at http://chat.msn.com/msnlive
The_Corrs_Live : Favorite musicians... we have a broad range, we listen to The Police, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis. I kind of like Travis at the moment and Macy Gray. Before a performance we're all pacing before a performance, not really nervous, but just pacing, that's about it though.
DishDiva : CorrsFan2 Asks: do any of you speak Gaelic?
The_Corrs_Live : None of us speak Gaelic fluently, but we all have some Irish from school.
DishDiva : Alabama_Dave Asks: It must be hard to travel from country to country and have to somewhat adapt yourself to not only the time differences but the cultures. Have you had any problems adapting to the U.S.?
<MSN Event Manager>Chat with The Corrs right now. Find out why they'll leave you Breathless! join the chat at http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=onstage
The_Corrs_Live : Yeah, sometimes it is difficult to adapt to different cultures. When we first came to the U.S. it was a big culture shock. We were very young, it's not that we didn't like it, it just took us a while to get used to the way people talk, the slang, but now it's fine.
DishDiva : Have you discovered a favorite food in America?
The_Corrs_Live : Bagels!!!
DishDiva : Do you miss any favorite food from home?
The_Corrs_Live : Lots of things! Brown bread, butter, I miss the taste of the butter at home, it's saltier.
DishDiva : cafebookman Asks: have you tried NY bagels?
DishDiva : Better than anyplace on earth, hunh?
The_Corrs_Live : Oh yes!!!! They're great! They're the best!! They say it's something to do with the water actually.
DishDiva : sarah_mex Asks: Who's been the person you've been most grateful to have met?
The_Corrs_Live : Our manager?! (laugh!)
DishDiva : I just feel off my seat, Caroline!
DishDiva : Good answer!
The_Corrs_Live : (laugh)
DishDiva : Gobby Asks: When i listen to your songs I found it incredible how they can make so many songs in such a short time. Are it all songs that has something to do with their lives. Things that happend in the past ?
The_Corrs_Live : Yeah, I think you take all of your songs from life experiences, and thoughts that come into your head. That's where we've found all of our songs, finding those feelings and it comes out in your records.
DishDiva : rondoudou79 Asks: Do you prefer playing slows or fast songs on stage? When do you feel best vibrations between you and audience?
The_Corrs_Live : I personally prefer fast songs, actually it depends on how the audience is giving. If the audience is really giving into a song, that makes it great for us on stage!
DishDiva : Shannon(r) Asks: Hi from Limerick,Ireland i was wondering where was your best concert and why?
The_Corrs_Live : I think the last best concert was Landsdown Road in Dublin. We had been away for a long time and came back and got a great reception. It's great to go back and have them really accept us back, that was great!
DishDiva : poppie says: What did you think of St. Patrick's day here in the US? Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Ireland?
The_Corrs_Live : I think St. Patrick's in the U.S. is fantastic!! The parade is amazing here. It's a little different at home, people drink an aweful lot at home. St. Patrick's Day is big at home, but everyone goes to a pub. The parade isn't the biggest thing, it's the night that's the biggest thing.
DishDiva : The4CorrsFan Asks: Is St. Paddie's day your favorite holiday since it's also your birthday?
The_Corrs_Live : No, because I'm always working! (laugh) No, I love St. Patrick's Day, but I am always away from home and that's difficult for us.
DishDiva : AndreaB0 Asks: What is the most important value in your lives? My real name is Barbara and I?m from Spain
The_Corrs_Live : Honesty.
DishDiva : _pandora2 Asks: what was the most precious gift you've ever got from a fan?
The_Corrs_Live : It's not a material thing, it's generally those that have been fans from the very beginning and continue to still be with us.
DishDiva : Later, visit The Corrs at their site: http://www.atlantic-records.com/frames/frames.html?page=/frames/Artists_Music/index.html?artistID=62
DishDiva : Tears_Of_Joy Asks: what was the strangest gift you ever received froma fan?
DishDiva : There have probably been a lot of those!
The_Corrs_Live : I can't think of anything that strange that we've gotten. Maybe a strange letter, but I've never gotten a really strange gift, nothing too crazy.
DishDiva : CORRmad Asks: caroline, are you gonna market your own range of vic firth drumsticks like the one's you use when live?
The_Corrs_Live : I don't know. I haven't thought about that quite yet, but you never know.
DishDiva : Jonathan780 Asks: what's the hardest thing to overcome when you're away from home for a long time?
The_Corrs_Live : The hardest thing is to stay focused and to always remember that you're doing this for a reason and there's always a bright side. And enjoy yourself, nothing really to overcome, just to stay focused and to have a good time.
DishDiva : Jonathan780 Asks: what's the hardest thing to overcome when you're away from home for a long time?
The_Corrs_Live : It would be too hard for me to remember, it's all a blur. (laugh!) I don't really remember specific questions, but there were some good interviews that stood out because of some really good journalists, but I can't remember the questions.
DishDiva : Our last question tonight is from Internet_Chick who says: Do you think that the internet has helped The Corrs to gain more fans that wouldn't normally have heard about you? How do you feel about the work they've done for you?
<MSN Event Manager>Chat with The Corrs right now. Find out why they'll leave you Breathless! join the chat at http://www.chat.msn.com/chatroom.asp?rm=onstage
The_Corrs_Live : Definitely the internet has been a wonderful vehicle for information about the band, I'm really grateful for the people who have created websites and completely dedicated to those websites. On behalf of the whole band, we are very appreciative. There are times I'll go on those sites and find out where I'll be in 2 weeks time. (laugh!) We're really
The_Corrs_Live : happy about that.
DishDiva : Thanks for joining us tonight and answering fans questions here on MSN Live!
The_Corrs_Live : Thanks for all your questions!!
DishDiva : Learn more about the Corrs at http://www.atlantic-records.com/frames/frames.html?page=/frames/Artists_Music/index.html?artistID=62
MSNLive_Bot : The preceding is (c) 2000 MSN Live Thanks to our guest, hosts and to everyone that came to today's chat! Please remember that due to the number of questions received, it was not possible for our guest to answer each one individually. Thanks for coming to MSNLive! ;)
DishDiva : And also http://www.corrs.net

Quick Search Archive:

Message 030389, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:34 GMT