Re: Corrs : Better with or without...

David wrote

> Hello, to all Corrs fans, just 2 little questions, for me the Corrs are
> using more and more make-up when i see them in TV interviews, am i wrong ?

youre not wrong! they definitely are wearing more, their image is a lot
more 'polished' since their earlier days.....I also think that all the
girls, but especially Caroline, seem to have lost a fair bit of weight in
the last year or so. Anyone else notice this?

> And do you find them "prettier" with or without make-up ?

Well, I think they are all gorgeous no matter what they put on their faces!
: )
cheers Annalise : )

> Hello, to all Corrs fans, just 2 little questions, for me the Corrs are
> using more and more make-up when i see them in TV interviews, am i wrong ?
> And do you find them "prettier" with or without make-up ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Bye
>
> David
>
> davidx@free.fr

Quick Search Archive:

Message 026583, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:28 GMT