Re: Fav corrs songs

> Hi everyone
>
> just wondering what your fav Corrs songs are
>
> mine are:-
> Heaven knows from FNF
> Hoplessley addicted fromTOC
> Old Town from unplugged
> and the lifting me song from the pepsi promo

Heres mine in no particular order:
No Frontiers
Runaway
At Your Side
Closer
Little Wing (what a great cover!)
Forgiven Not Forgotten
Toss the Feathers (and yes, I know its an instrumental, but....)

Havent heard the new ones just yet! : ) Annalise
> just wondering what your fav Corrs songs are
>
> mine are:-
> Heaven knows from FNF
> Hoplessley addicted fromTOC
> Old Town from unplugged
> and the lifting me song from the pepsi promo
>
> look forward to hearing yours
>
> James
>
> p.s.
>
> Im sorry if youve already recieved this message but my e-mail account was
> deleted so I thought id send it again just to be sure.

Quick Search Archive:

Message 026581, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:28 GMT