More info about Russian bootleg CDs

Read the next part of this multi-part message in MIME-format...
Hi, Ben!
Hi, Harin!
Hi, all!

In a message dated Thu, 07 Oct 1999 21:39:11 CDT,
"Ben Mattson" <the5thcorr@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You didn't answer my question about the bootleg CD. :)
>
> Is it an actual, original CD?? Or is it a CD-R? (copy, non-original)

In a message dated Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:51:10 +0800,
<Harinder_GREWAL@MCD.gov.sg> wrote:

> Is that a pirated version of TOC you are talking about?? If someone already has
> the original TOC, why would the pirated one be of any use to them??

So, It seems that the Russian bootleg version of TOC CD is a pirated
version. I found the "II 002" registration mark on Corrs'
"greatest hits'99" CD but I think that this CD is a pirated version
too (but who knows...).
But You may be sure that these CDs is an actual, original bootleg CDs,
these CDs are not a CD-Rs really! I know that Someone seeks and collects
all editions of all Corrs' CDs (even bootleg & pirated versions) for
being "of any use to them" and I answered on their question with my
pre-last e-mail.
BTW: There is the title text printed as "Talk On The Corners" on
the rib of (the Russian bootleg version of TOC) CD back cover.

HAND.
Bye...
Igor
-----
IGOR' V. KOUKHAREV
P. O. Box 657
LENINSK-KUZNETSKY
KUZBASS
652500
RUSSIA
Igorius@ion.kuzbass.net
Igorius@mail.ru
ICQ Uin: 50703105

Quick Search Archive:

Message 019613, last update: 17 Dec 2000 18:16 GMT