Re: Corrs Sequencing and smoking

>As a smoker myself - it's her choice let her deal with it, and don't
get
>at her for smoking....we all
>have bad habits.

Tom, well said as a smoker myselfjust a social one) I think that it is
my choice and yes ppl I think it's a bad habit but to tell you the truth
I don't really care. Also it seems that everyone on this list is out to
bag us smokers well can you plz leave us alone for it's our choice
nobody elses but ours and also what has Sharon smoking got to do with
the music....nothing....that's right!

well there is my 2 cents worth
TCFN
Camille