Has anyone got thr tin whistle music for FnF?

Hi! I was just wondering since I saw the Montreux concert and saw Andrea
playing the tin whistle in FnF and some other songs aswell. I was
wondering if anyone out there on this list as the music to FnF in tin
whistle music and if someone has could you plz email privatley with the
music thanks......

Thanks again
Camille