anybody any of the music for Corrs songs with the tin whistle?

Hi! I will just keep this short but does anyone know where I can find or
someone could give me muisc to some of The Corrs songs in the tin
whistle ? I don't want notes(can't read them) so just the letters will
do and stuff like that. If anyone can help me plz email back privatley.
Thanks
Camille