Re: Pav&friends CD??

> Hello,
> I think that in the past years Pav&friends shows were released as a CD
> which all the money from it went to charity,is it going to release this
> year too?
> Gil
>=20
> I was going to ask EXACTLY the same question because I was just walking=
=20
> past and saw this Pavrotti CD in K-Mart today! :) I certainly would li=
ke
> to see it released with the Corrs! :)
In the past years the Pav & Friend concert was always recorded on cd and
they did it this year too. The host on tv said so, she said that the cd w=
as
being recorded during the performances.
It will include, as it always has, ALL the songs so the Corrs will surely
be on it with both songs.
I know for sure that the 1st years the concert had also a video tape
release, dunno if they did it also last year and if they will this time.
Hope this helped!

Manuela

"I don't have low self-esteem.=20
I have low esteem for everyone else. "
- Daria -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manuela Mongio=EC
---------- ---------- ---------- ----------=20
manuela@thecorrs.org=20
g.mongioi@flashnet.it
"Aiaiaiao... The Corrs Italian Web Page"
http://www.comune.roma.it/COMUNE/circoscr/XIII/scuole/enriques/images/cor=
rsi

te/main.htm
(the URL is supposed to go on one line but it's too long!!!)

Quick Search Archive:

Message 004341, last update: 17 Dec 2000 17:40 GMT